Submitting an RMA
- Please explain the issue so we can assist you quickly - All RMA's but be sent in their original packaging to be valid.
On our individual LCD boxes, you will find stickers with reason codes for processing. Choose the reason code that best applies to the screen you are returning.
We know you are extremely busy and our intention is not to create unnecessary work. The reason we ask for these codes is because they play a vital part of our commitment to quality, and how we can identify where we need to improve. We want to create a trusted experience for you and your clients
- Submit RMA request via email to email@example.com
SKU from package
QR code from small white sticker
Providing this data with any shipments to Sourcely Plus will enable us to maximize the pace at which we can process and serve you.
Sourcely accepts manufacturer defects/workmanship, as well as normal wear and tear such as scratches, paint damage, and cosmetic damage.
- Products that were not purchased from Sourcely. (how can they know?)
- Flex cable damage due to careless removal.
- We find most of these damages on the 7 Series, since they were the first screens to open like a book
- AVOID IT BY: Open the phone sideways as intended - do NOT open the phone upwards.
- Ripped cables when frame snags the flex when closing the phone.
- AVOID IT BY: Carefully installing the flex cable in the new screen and allowing it to bend naturally. Don’t force it down, and check to make sure it doesn’t get caught by the metal frame.
Before Submitting RMAs Check For
- Flex cable damage
- Missing teeth on the connectors
Returned LCDs with these issues will be declined as RMAs.
Refunds and Replacements
Sourcely will provide replacement parts for all RMAs submitted. We do not issue credit or refunds. This allows us to get you your parts more quickly, so you can get back to business right away.
iPad Digitizer and LCD RMAs
iPad digitizers are not eligible for return if the part has been used or installed. We highly recommend testing your digitizers prior to installing.
iPad LCDs are eligible for return and will follow our general RMA policy.
Sourcely works to minimize any shipping errors, however, we are aware that they may still happen from time to time. In instances where a shipping error has occurred, we ask that you please report it immediately (3-5 business days) by calling (602) 802-4482 or submitting an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sourcely will not cross-ship any defective parts. A new part must be purchased, and the returned item will be processed immediately upon receipt.
Sourcely offers a lifetime warranty on defective parts as long as you are a customer. If you are no longer purchasing from Sourcely (30 days or longer between orders) with the same or similar purchasing volume as previously our warranty is only extended for 30 days.